We provide a variety of short & long term missions experiences that we call “Treks”. Trek means journey, and our goal is to help students and adults take a spiritual journey with Christ through global missions engagement that let’s them taste His Kingdom agenda and possibly hear His call to full-time cross-cultural missions. Select one of our Treks to learn more.
- Immersion Tours – a 3-hour immersive missions experience at one of our training hubs. Tour our international corridor, visit local temples/mosques and international markets, receive a cross-cultural briefing, and visit the refugee community where our team lives and serves. The day begins with some good local coffee, and ends with an international lunch. (These tours are perfect for individuals, families, teams or church staff who are interested in learning more about serving or partnering with us in missions.)
- Group Treks – all-inclusive missions experiences for groups (ie: mission trips) | US treks = 5 days, Int’l treks = 8 – 10 days.
- Summer Internships – 8 weeks of service in another country for college students and young adults who want to help us lead a variety of GroupTreks.
- Summer Trek – 8 weeks of service in another country. College students are placed in groups of 3-8, with a team leader, as you serve globally alongside one of our full-time ministry partners.
- Semester Trek – 14 weeks of service in another country for college students and young adults who are wrestling with a full-time call to cross-cultural missions. Teams of 3-8 will be placed alongside overseas career personnel to experience life on a daily basis among the unreached.
- Trek-X is a 4-year journey for college students that combines online college, full-time missions immersion, and training as a team within biblical community. The first two years are in one of our US training hubs, the last two years are overseas alongside career personnel, and graduation is in Israel.